The Hellenic Admin manages the financial accounting, budgeting, information technology, communications, and administrative processes for all the Hellenic Community of Western Australia entities:
- Church of Saints Constantine & Helene
- Hellenic Community Radio
- Hellenic Community Greek Glendi
- Hellenic Community Age Care
- Tower House at 115 Francis Street, Northbridge
- Hellenic Community Centre
- St Andrew’s Grammar
- Centre for Hellenic Studies WA
Services provided by the Hellenic Admin include:
- Hellenic membership; payments and renewals
- Bookings for the Community Centre
- Accounting, payroll and all other debtor and creditor transactions
- All common services such as insurance, photocopying, communications and ICT services.
The Hellenic Admin reports to the Committee of the Hellenic Community of Western Australia Inc.
Hellenic Admin is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Ph: (08) 9303 3890
2A Hellenic Drive, Dianella
Perth, WA 6059