One of the strengths of the HCWA is the vibrant and ever-growing Greek language program that is always in high demand by our members and the greater community. The program is designed to:
- Develop children’s interest in the Greek language and culture
- Help children understand and cultivate the Greek language and culture through themes, activities, and games appropriate to their age and understanding
- Provide the opportunity for children to learn to communicate effectively in Greek in real - life situations.
- Extend their conceptual development
- Teach children to develop their social skills and appreciate and respect individuality
- Ensure enjoyment through participation while learning the Greek language
Part of the mission of the HCWA is the promotion of Greek language and culture. We offer a variety of courses tailored to specific audiences from beginners and intermediate speakers to Greeks who have put off their development of the Hellenic language. Regardless, we will find a spot to accommodate you. We offer a supportive, learner-centered environment held in t St. Andrews Grammar and across other Perth locations. New courses are regularly added throughout the year.
Download the children enrolment form
Download the adult enrolment form
Download the Greek Language Program curriculum